Thousands of youth and adults have joined in this community. Would you like to be a want to be part of global response network? Volunteer work is an exceptional way to help the others. So please consider being a part of the GR3 Volunteer Team.
Join Us Here!
Volunteer With Us.
Remember that in order to volunteer for an emergency response, you will have to have Travel Insurance.
Our Travel Insurance coverage includes: Emergency and Accident Treatment, Emergency Medical Evacuation, Baggage Loss, Travel Delay, and Missed Departure Coverage.
Thousands of youth and adults have joined in this community. Would you like to be apart of global response network? Volunteer work is an exceptional way to help others. So please consider being a part of the GR3 Volunteer Team. Complete this form and we will respond with you shortly.
Global Travel Safe 360
- It provides comprehensive travel insurance for GR3 members to carry out their mission: to unite, equip and deploy human resources and rapid response in emergency and community service.
- This policy will cover you anywhere in the world and can be purchased on single-trip basis.
- Is a full suite of purchased benefits, providing a full range of protection for your journey.
- Emergency and accident treatment up to $500,000.
- Emergency medical evacuation up to $250,000.
- GBG assist provides 24/7 emergency and support services including arranging direct billing where available.
- Senior coverage levels up to age 70.
- Bank card theft protection through ATMSafe.
- Baggage loss, travel delay, and missed departure coverage.
- Optional coverage for cancellation and curtailment.