Select recent GR3 footprints
We follow in His footprints for direction
• Crisis responders: Nepal, the Philippines, and Haiti.
• Certification trainers for local professionals and volunteers in emergency response and recovery.
• PFA trainers (Psychological First Aid): training locals to train other locals.
• World Vision partner in Extreme Medicine presentation at Harvard University Conference(2014).
• World Vision and Harvard BIDMAC Disaster Fellowship partner in first response and emergency medicine education and training.
• Contributors: Disaster Medicine handbook, ed. Greg Ciottone, Harvard University.
• Disaster response trainers: Panamanian Civil Defense corp.
• GR3 has offices in Lucerne, Switzerland and Cebu, Philippines.
• We have provided simulation training opportunities in higher education and public settings to provide “hands on” training opportunities for individuals and groups.